One of the major factors fuelling the demand for wound care solutions is the increasing prevalence of burn cases across the globe. Burns caused because of various factors such as electricity, radiation, friction, chemicals, and heat often lead to loss of skink, blood vessels, and tissue. “As per a report published by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the total number of fire-related wounds and injuries in the U.S. in 2014 was 15,775”.
“The growing geriatric population levels and rising incidence of surgeries in several countries are the other major factors fuelling the demand for wound care products around the world”. The incisions made in the body during surgical procedures cause wounds, which in turn, creates the requirement of wound care products. Additionally, these products are used after surgeries for reducing the recovery times and preventing infections. Because of these reasons, the global wound care market will demonstrate unprecedented growth in the coming years, as per the estimates of P&S Intelligence, a market research firm based in India.
Globally, the “North American wound care market is predicted to be very lucrative in the forth coming years”. The main factors driving the sales of these devices in the region are the soaring geriatric population, increasing incidence of road accidents and burn cases, and the presence of a large number of people suffering from diabetes. However, despite these factors, “the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region will observe the fastest growth in the usage of these devices in the upcoming years”.
Therefore, it can be said with conviction that the sales of wound care products will shoot-up across the world in the years ahead, primarily because of the increasing prevalence of road accidents and burn cases, rising number of surgical procedures, surging occurrence of chronic diseases, and soaring geriatric population around the world.
Read more: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/wound-care-market
This Study Covers
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the wound care market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the wound care market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the wound care market and their service offerings
- Recent strategic developments by the major players in the market